BC Adventures

This website is all about Laura's new Adventures about her new life accross canada. British Columbia

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

To my Dearest Friends back home

No matter how far we travelled on our own separate paths, somehow we will always find our way back to each other and with that, we can get through anything. To us, who we were, who we are and who we will be. To the rest of our Lives, together and Apart! To all my friends back in ontario (and Paul in Austrailia) I miss you all and wish you well. I hope everyone is having a great summer! Keep me in your thoughts and hearts! I love you all

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 p.m., Blogger Paul J. Heidema said…

    Hey Laura...
    That is such a nice and sweet thing to say. I miss you too. I am glad that you are having a blast in BC. So what things will you be doing in the summer? Talk to you soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home