BC Adventures

This website is all about Laura's new Adventures about her new life accross canada. British Columbia

Friday, September 01, 2006

New Adventure

Well folks, my time as the recreation director at Fairmont is comming to an end, so a new plan has to be in place. I'm staying to work conventions and food and beverage (oh fun) then back to Ontario of a little bit, b/c i have a great road trip to do to OTTAWA! Yes Beth, that's YOU, I'M COMMING TO SEE YOU!!!! That and a clinic in Quebec i'm goign to. So as for now,my Austrailia trip is more then likely going to be put on hold. Sorry Paul. But maybe there's still time. Well, I hope everyone has had a fantastic summer and good luck going back to school (suckers), i'm going to travel the world! Miss you all ~Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home