BC Adventures

This website is all about Laura's new Adventures about her new life accross canada. British Columbia

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Travel

Well, my time at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is almost over, i have less then a week left and things are getting pretty un eventful here, well unless you count watching me be the worlds worst waitress for a convention group. Yesterday i covered myself in coffee and broke a few plates and glasses, but at least i'm doing better then Jeffry, who i'm glad to say, droppedn and entire flat of glasses today and a whole stack of plates. I'm just glad that wasn't me. So my time here now is spent serving convention groups of hundreds breakfast, lunch and dinner and inthe very little time i do have to my self, is spent hours upon hours in the gym, (trying to work off all the cheescake Jamie fed me all summer, and the crap ass deep fried food, or maybe it's the beer, who knows, but it's goota go) or the my favoret kitchen Men! (I'm gonna miss you Rich, Core and my China duo) Anyways, I'm sad to say i'm not going to Austrailia anymore (sorry Paul) but i do have other adventures on the go, no worries, my life will stay quite interesting until Christmas. I have quite the plan for the next 4 months, and it'll be a miricle if I can acually pull it off. Cheers guys! Hope everyone's having fun back at school and work! (One Day Benny, we'll work the mountains together) Until Next Time! Keep Fit and Have Fun!!!! (haha) CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home