BC Adventures

This website is all about Laura's new Adventures about her new life accross canada. British Columbia

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

BC ROUND 2

Well, Here I am. Back in the beautiful BC Rockies, and can i just say.... BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRR. So, on my way out, i got stranded in Calgary (thanks Martin) but thankfully Meghan Thomson was around to save the day and for us to catch up. Good time Mego, Thanks again! I've been snowboarding once already, and the view is fantastic. The hill's not quite as big as blue, but the view totaly makes up the difference. Anyways, here i am, working and playing! I'll keep you posted for the good days of BC.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woah, who is that major cutie on the board? BC is lucky to have received such extremem hotness... in snow bunny form.

     
  • At 1:35 p.m., Blogger BC Adventures said…

    Why Thank you!!!
    I agree, BC is lucky to have me, and not Ontario

     

Post a Comment

<< Home