BC Adventures

This website is all about Laura's new Adventures about her new life accross canada. British Columbia

Friday, September 22, 2006

Island Adventure Day 3

So, after having a random job internview thismorning in Courtenay, I started to head down the highway on the :3.5 hour" drive to tofino. Well... it took me 8 hours. Yes, 8 hours, and i stopped almost every where possible on the way. I stopped at Qualicum Beach, Coombs, Qualicum falls, Macmillian Park, Port Alberni, Sproat Lake and a million pull over stops to take pictures. When i got to Tofino I checked into my hostel, it's so nice, then took a wak around town. Most of the shops were closed already but i went to my tourist company and did my paperwork for Bear watching and Kayaking, so that's set. Now I just have to find my surf school. I had dinner at a nice restraunt and had Halibit fish for the third time since i've been on the island already. HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM YUM! Check out these outragios pics... Falling in love and don't want to come home.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey u crazy girl, Im so proud of you and your accomplishements. You are a walking reminder on why we never should give up on our dreams. I hope to see you when you come back to ontario. I'd like to let you know that i now reside back in the big city of london. Yup, so call me when you get a chance girl, miss you, cant wait to catch up
    Love Crawford 519.471.5760

     

Post a Comment

<< Home