BC Adventures

This website is all about Laura's new Adventures about her new life accross canada. British Columbia

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Island Adventures - Day Two

So... after going to check out the Aquatic center this morining and going for a swim, I walked around down town Courtenay, then headed up to Campbell River, to do the unthinkable. I went snorkling, yes ME, with SALMON. FISH, I touched Fish. It was creepy, but at the same time cool. After that scary adventure, I went and hiked up Elk falls. Georgious hike. Then I hung out by the Pier again and watched some fishermen and ate way too much ice cream. Check it out! This is the untilmate vacation.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How the sight to the naked eye is but and infinite land of sand, where each moment is an oasis of magic and wonder.



    Good travels gurl,


    Brian

     

Post a Comment

<< Home