BC Adventures

This website is all about Laura's new Adventures about her new life accross canada. British Columbia

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Trip Home to Ontario

Well, the end of April gave our family a tragic event that i had to come home for. My uncle had a stroke, resulting in his passing, so it was a pretty tough trip home, but i did try to have some fun whlie i was there. The photos are from when Amy and I went hiking up the Bruce to Cape Croker. During my time home, i also visited london for a day, went hiking, got sick with the Norwalk virus, saw a few friends, spent some time in Midland with the family and the funeral. The tribute funeral to bob was hard because he belonged to the police force on the dispatch crew. I also hung out in Missasauga with Matthew at his new house before flying home to BC! Here's a few photos of Cape Croker.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya Honey:
    I know it was a tough time coming home, but I was really glad to see you. Your description of the person you are waiting for descibes Uncle Bob, I certainly hope you find one, too.
    Love you lots,
    Auntie Brenda

     
  • At 12:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops, you would think I could spell better than that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home