BC Adventures

This website is all about Laura's new Adventures about her new life accross canada. British Columbia

Friday, January 19, 2007

Where Have I been?

So where have I been? Well, I went snowboarding today after sort of settleing in my house with a roommate who doesn’t want me there.

The adventures never end. I arrived at the apartment Friday night, and no one told my roommate I was coming, boy did she get a surprise. So not to aggravate her, I dumped my stuff off and left immidiatly to find my boys, and sure enough they were at Farside. So Cory and I went and saw tim and the gang, playing, time to switch your shirt game, in the bar. Pretty crazy times at the Farside Pub.

Anyways, So I went snowboarding on Sunday morning with Martin, and the hll here is small compaired to Blue back home, but the view at the top is definelty worth it. Here’s some pics to show you what it looks like! Anyone interested in coming to visit now?

Latah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home