BC Adventures

This website is all about Laura's new Adventures about her new life accross canada. British Columbia

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Karaoke!

Well, as tradition Karaoke in Fairmont is Tuesday nights, and here we go again. This is the night I finally met Paul Widdle from England. The one I herd stories about all summer and now I know why. He’s nuts.

Lizzy ad I cooked dinner after work and headed over to farside together, good times. This is where I also officially met and hung out with Todd… the new accountant. And we’ll leave that at that.

Oh I do have a question for everyone…. Don’t you think it’s better for someone to crash on your couch instead of driving home after drinking? Yeah I thought so too, but aparetly that’s not cool here, b/c I got introuble for it? WHAT THE HECK? Have you ever herd of suck madness in oyur life? Yeah me either. This place is messed up.

Well, at least you’re alive T dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home